- Rimless peninsula build
- Dimensions: 7′ x 3′, 24″ tall, rimless. Top rim is 54″ from the floor
- Capacity: 315 gallons
- Weight: 700 lbs.
- Material: 3/4″ low iron Diamant glass- 3 sides
- Overflow: Internal glass with acrylic weir, Bean Animal drain
- Built by Reef Savvy
- Material: 2 1/2″ x 3/16″ square steel and 3″ x 3 1/2 x 1/4″ angle
- Weight: 485 lbs (steel:345 lbs., wood trim 140 lbs.)
- Finish: White epoxy industrial finish
- Design: Robert Wright, structural engineer
- Fabrication by: David at Ultimate Motorsports
- Skinned with Angélique, a Brazilian teakwood supplied by Amazon Exotic Hardwoods.
- PowerHeads: Vortech MP60, 2 ea. located on back wall
- Return pump: Water Blaster HY-7000, approximately 4x turnover (1200-1400 gallons/hour)